All orders can be canceled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for the ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (60 days including 2-5 days of processing time)
- you receive the wrong or broken item
- you do not want the product you have received for a specific reason (but you must return the item at your expense in 10 days upon receipt of the order and the item must be unused)
[Transaction fees will be excluded when the refund is issued]
When a charge is processed, we incur costs from the card networks (Visa and Mastercard) and payment partners with which we work. Because these networks establish the rules and guidelines for refunded payments, often the banks and card networks will keep the upfront cost of a refunded transaction, therefore, these costs are not refunded to us when the charge is refunded.
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g., providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g., not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days when the guaranteed period for delivery (60 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.