Outdoor Waterproof LED Owl Figure Solar Lamp, Novelty Decoration Night Light for Garden Yard Lawn Path
1. Solar Energy-saving power, it will automatically turn off during the day, solar panels collect sunlight and convert it into electricity and store it in attached rechargeable batteries. In the evening, the lights will automatically be on.
2. Easy to install, no wiring required, fine and slender, but very durable, IP65 waterproof, as long as it is not immersed in water. It applies to most weather.
3. Decorate your surrounding, the solar owl lamp with realistic details, is ideal for illuminating your lawn, garden, walkway, patio, aisle, porch, patio or tent, picnic, driveway, etc., adding an interesting touch to any environment.
4. Advanced outdoor solar lights! The resin owl statue will be a lively decoration during the day, which shines with heat and light at night. The solar lawn lamp forms a beautiful owl shape on the ground and creates a fantastic romance for the sidewalk at night.
Material: ABS Resin
Shell color: white/light brown
Light color: warm white
Mode: always on
Waterproof rating: IP65
Battery: 1200mA NiMH battery
Single weight: 270g
Inner box packaging size: 13*13*21.7cm/5.12*5.12*8.55″
Packing: Styrofoam + white box
1 x Solar Light
1. Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1. Make sure the button is in the ON position and then charge it. If the button is in the “on” position and the solar panel is kept in darkness, the light will turn on.
2. This solar lamp needs to be charged for 6-8 hours under sufficient direct sunlight.
3. Keep away from street lights and other bright lights. If the lamp is turned off, you can open it if you still need to use it.
4. If the solar panels are too close to street lights, porch lights, or other lights, the lamps may be turned off.
5. Do not use lamps in extreme weather, such as storms, typhoons, and snowstorms.
6. These solar lamps may not be fully charged when shipped. We recommend that you keep the solar lamp in direct sunlight for 6-8 hours to fully charge the battery to make full use of the product.