4pcs & 8pcs/lot, 8 LED Outdoor Solar Garden Lights Waterproof In-Ground Light Solar Lamp Lighting for Pathway Yard Deck White/Warm White/RGB
- Provide lighting for any place: Disk Lights provide perfect lighting for your courtyard, gardens, sidewalks, lawns, corridors, etc., to add a beautiful scene for the night view of the night. Just place it where lighting is needed at night. No need to replace wiring or batteries, use free solar energy!
- Bright Solar Path Lights: Unlike other’s 6 LEDs, our solar ground lights consist of 8 LED lights which means producing lighter for your path,600 Mah Ni-MH battery. These Solar lights automatically turn on in darkness or at night and turn off in daytime or in bright areas. It can illuminate for 6-8 hours with full-day charging. (Charging and working time will change depending on the weather)
- Easy To Install: Turn on the switch under the cap and push the stake into the soil. These solar path lights automatically turn on at night and turn off at dawn!
- With high power efficiency, the ground solar light‘s energy conversion rate can be up to 14%.
–Name: Solar 8 led ground light
–Solar panel: 2V 100MA
–Battery: 600mah NI-MH
–Charging time: 8 hours
–Working mode: Light control, with an on/off button
–Lighting time: 8-10 hours after fully charged
–Light color: white/warm white/RGB
1. warm white/white/RGB light color for you to choose from, the RGB color means it will change to red, green, or blue by itself
2. HIGHER POWER EFFICIENCY: high power efficiency, the energy conversion rate can be up to 16%.
3. LIGHT SENSOR: Integrated light sensor, will automatically turn on in darkness or at night, and turn off when in the daytime or in bright areas.
4. LONG WORKING TIME: with 8pcs LEDs its brightness is up to 40lm, built-in 600mAh rechargeable battery, it only needs 6-8 hours to be fully charged and can last for 8-10 hours working time.
5. PROTECTION DESIGN: external waterproof switch, instead of a pinhole switch, makes operation easy, IP65 waterproofness and stainless-steel material make it suitable for outdoor use. It can effectively isolate the water and mist.
These lights really made a statement in my front yard. You get 8 in the pack which is more than enough for an average size front yard. Very pleased with the purchase. Per instructions, I put them out in the direct sun, switched on position, and then installed them in locations in the early evening. Once the sun when down I was really pleased with the awesome effect.
Beautiful items, when they worked, they were awesome… Exactly what we wanted. They were super easy to install, and look great during the day
I have had these out all summer through storms, heatwaves, being knocked over by the dog, and they are still going strong. On very overcast days with no sun to give them a charge, they light up very dimly, but on full sunny days, they glow the perfect warm white to light up our walkway. They are durable, easy to move around, and I would purchase them again.
Very well packed. Nice quality build, the lights have a good-looking design. Easy to put together and install.
Very nice lights, super lighting scrolling, I recommend this product.
These solar powered lights are exactly as promised. Perfect for marking our walkway by the flower beds! We wanted something easy to install that would help outline part of our walkway that ends up a little dark between the garage & front porch, and these are exactly what we needed. We had these installed in a matter of minutes and they were quick to charge. Now we can see where we are walking after dark. So glad we gave this a try. These lights are great quality and so bright. They are so nice & affordable. We absolutely love it.
These lights shine brightly after charging all day in sunny or shady weather. Thanks
I wanted so much to really love these lights. While I do like them, I was hoping for a little bit lighter. I placed them around my yard to lighten up some of my trees, shrubs, and plants. If they were in total direct sunlight, then they would light up beautifully.
Well, I use these lights for something quite different than they were designed for. I have a rock waterfall that dumps into my hot tub. I was thinking about how I might get lights into the little pools in the waterfall. It occurred to me that these lights are designed to sit on the ground where they would resist full immersion when it rains. So, I bought them and tossed them into the little pools and they work great. They sit in the water and light up the rocks. They are waterproof and when I showed the spa installer he was blown away. They light up for hours and work incredibly for my strange use.