Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock Sunrise/Sunset Simulation Luminous Digital Clock with FM Radio Night Light Touch Control Table Clocks
- Light Alarm Clock Sunrise Simulation: changing color and brightness gradually, you can set its lighting time, brightness, and alarm volume as you need; this method of waking up gives your body a chance to wake up more slowly and naturally, eliminating being jolted out of a deep sleep, especially in cold dark mornings and winter months.
- Sunset and Dusk Setting: setting the brightness, duration, music, and volume first, it will gradually fade to darkness, having the room slowly dim, really does help you relax and ‘turn off your brain to wind down, and fall asleep more easily.
- Dual Alarm Clock Setting: it has two alarms, and each can have sound and/or light, 2 alarm options make it great for setting weekends, or one for you and another for your wife or husband. The snooze button allows you to snooze and get up 9 mins late.
- Pleasant Natural Sounds: including 6 kinds of natural sounds, it makes such a difference to wake up slowly and with the natural sounds.
- Bedside Lamp and FM Radio: 7 different colors as atmosphere light and 20 levels of warm light in this natural light alarm clock; also receive channels with its FM radio function, long press FM button for 2 secs and it will scan all channels automatically, radio can also be set as alarm sound.
– Simulation sunrise wakes you up, gradually dims like sunset helps you to fall asleep.
– Bedside lamp with 10 level brightness & 7 colors settings.
– 2 alarms for wake time and sunset time.
– 6 natural sounds and FM radio can be selected as alarm sounds.
– FM radio 88-108mHZ. (FM radio can work when received the frequencies)
– Supply: by 2*AAA batteries (not include) or USB cable(included) or adaptor(optional)
Time Display: 12/24 h
Plug Type: USB/ US Plug / EU Plug (Optional)
LED Quantity: 9*Warm White LEDs + 9*RGB LEDs
1 * Alarm Clock
1 * USB Cable
1 * Power Adapter(optional)
1 * User Manual (English)
1. When using only the AAA batteries, the light function is limited; so we suggest using batteries and a USB cable at the same time.
2. Don’t press two or more buttons at the same time.
3. Every touch of the button must be more than 1 second in case the function fails.
Ordered this wake-up light to try and ease my way into the day. The instruction booklet was easy to read. This little lamp can do a lot! I tried it out this morning and the setting allowed me to determine how long I wanted the light to take to wake me and if I wanted an associated sound. I chose birds chirping. It was a lot less jarring than my usual phone alarm and I was also able to use sleep mode to slowly lower the lights. It’s like having a mini sunset and sunrise in my room! I also enjoy the fun colored lighting. I’d recommend this lamp if you are looking for a gentler way to start each day!